Sunday, December 14, 2008

I got tagged


So I guess I have to tell my three joys, fears, obsessions/collections, and surprising facts....here it goes...

3 Joys-
*Mitch
*Knoxville ( when he is well behaved )
*Making someones hair or eyebrows look alot better than when they came in.
3 Fears-
*Losing someone I love
*Doctors
*Spiders
3 Current Obsessions or Collections-
*I collect turtles I guess, I have several from different places so everytime I go on vacation now I buy one. I have one from belize, that is the coolest place.
*Having the last word
*Lighting candles
3 Surprising Facts-
*My eye brows are tattooed on
*I didnt get my ears pierced till I was 16
*I graduated beauty school before highschool
I tag: Melanie and Amy

1 comment:

amy said...

you are so funny i love reading your blog you make me laugh!