Friday, May 22, 2009

Dane Cook!


So about a week ago Mitch suprised me with tickets to Dane Cook. I didnt think we were going to be able to go but we did and it was awesome! Our seats werent too bad either. Apparently we couldnt bring cameras inside so we had to walk all the way back to our car to put the camera in there. Its kinda lame but we just took a picture of us in the parking lot. Once again some amazing photography by me and Mitch! I always look goofy when we try and take pics our self. When we got inside the place every one had cameras! I was mad we should of just snuck ours in. But I guess a parking lot picture is better than no picture at all. It was a fun night! So many ppl were there. Im glad we were able to go!

2 comments:

Kylie Rachelle Hislop Auna said...

DUDE!! I wanted to go to that! I'll bet it was awesome.

dbs said...

Happy Birthday!!!