Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sunday


Every Sunday we go to my parents house and let the dogs play to burn off some energy and eat dinner together. I basically never cook. We decided this year we would send out Christmas cards with our picture on them...heres one of them. Its kind of Ghetto but were planning on cropping out the stairs haha it will be cute when its all done and on a card. I bought Knox a red polo from Old Navy So he would be dressed up for Christmas. I bought Mitch a matching red polo but he opted not to wear it. I cant believe we dont have snow yet!! We are wearing short sleeves in our christmas photo... at least the snow man makes it look festive.


After we ate and took pictures my mom made this beautiful cake! She wanted to throw it away because its so ugly, but I wouldnt let her. She ran out of frosting so she tried to use marshmallows. ha...it was a bust but tasted delightful.

No comments: